Shane

In memory of Shane Torrence (1/28/93 - 9/11/99)
A mom on a mission raising awareness of the condition that took my only child at age 6 and a half - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia CDH takes the lives of 15,000 children every year and harms 15,000 more.
Will you care? http://www.cdhsupport.org

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Please Sign for Shane

I've been annoying the CDH community for months about getting this petition signed - and God bless them, we have over 6400 signatures!

I won't post about all the details or the negativity here on my son's blog but I am asking... please take a minute to sign. CDH families and awareness should be protected from corporate profiting off of the birth defect our children suffered from - and some died from. It's extremely important to stop this trademark.

No comments:

Post a Comment