Shane

In memory of Shane Torrence (1/28/93 - 9/11/99)
A mom on a mission raising awareness of the condition that took my only child at age 6 and a half - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia CDH takes the lives of 15,000 children every year and harms 15,000 more.
Will you care? http://www.cdhsupport.org

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Sons

Waiting for Craig to get home from dropping the boys off to school this morning so we can head to the cemetery... trying to get a few things done. It's always mass chaos in the morning in the big rush to get them up and fed and out the door to school without forgetting homework or lunches. There's no time for chit-chat.

But my sons remembered.....

G texts me that he's thinking of me and Shane and he loves us both.

Then B text me that he's thinking of Shane and me and he loves us both.

They never even got to meet Shane but they have accepted him as their big brother in heaven.

I am the luckiest mom in the world to have 3 such amazing, amazing sons.

I love you B & G and Shane, with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment